Monday, December 20, 2010

LUCY'S 12 CHRISTMAS TREATS: ON THE TENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS...

Hi! Before making your suggestion kindly read the mechanics by clicking here!


This is the ninth day of "Lucy's 12 Christmas Treats" offer! We are giving away one copy of "YOU: Raising Your Child" by Michael F. Roizen, M.D. and Mehmet Oz, M.D. (click on the title for a complete description).

I remember when my brother and his wife had their first kid. I was living with them at the time to help out and both my sister-in-law, and she and I didn't know the first thing about taking care of a newborn. It was Summer vacation so I had no school. I decided to pitch in cos I knew my sister-in-law (who I think is one of the coolest people on this planet) really needed a hand with my brother at work all day.

We were on the phone with both her mom and mine quite a lot. We didn't even know how to burp my nephew for crying out loud! There are a lot of books that tackle the rearing and care of children, but I thought of this one because it pretty much covers everything from... please see title. Comprehensive and easy to understand, I think my sister-in-law would love this book. Even if I gave it to her now it would definitely still apply for a good number of years.

When you make your suggestion think about your sister-in-law. (In my case she's the one who joined the family by marrying my dorky brother.) She may not have been there from the very beginning but you can't even begin to imagine family life without her now!

YOU: Raising Your Child by Michael F. Roizen, M.D. and Mehmet Oz, M.D. is published by Simon & Schuster. Thanks to them for this special treat!


We'll be announcing the winner tomorrow (December 21, 2010). Good luck everybody and have fun!

*NOTE: This promotion is not applicable outside of the Philippines. This promotion only applies to Metro Manila and to provinces with Fully Booked branches, specifically: Cebu, Angeles City, and Clark Freeport Zone (Pampanga). Prizes can be claimed at Fully Booked Fort Bonifacio for winners who live in Metro Manila. For winners who live outside of Metro Manila,  prizes can be claimed at the Fully Booked branch nearest you. Prizes will not be delivered by Fully Booked.

*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information Fully Booked gets is for proper prize distribution purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment