Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LUCY'S 12 CHRISTMAS TREATS: ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS...

THE FIRST DAY FOR LUCY'S 12 CHRISTMAS TREATS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

This is the FIRST DAY of Fully Booked's "Lucy's 12 Treats" Christmas offer! We are giving away one copy of Warren Buffet and the Art of Stock Arbitrage by Mary Buffet & David Clark (click on the title for a complete description).

Grandparents are wonderful. I can't imagine what my life would be like without mine, especially my lolo who never fails to make me laugh, no matter how down I feel.

Most of the time, my grandparents understand me when nobody else does, and when they don't and/or disagree with my choices, they always tell me how they feel about it directly. They are a source of guidance, encouragement, and inspiration to me. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same.

When you answer this question, think about what book would really make your grandfather happy this Christmas.

In case you've forgotten the mechanics to this promo, click here! We'll be announcing the winner tomorrow (December 2, 2010). Good luck everybody and have fun!

Warren Buffet and the Art of Stock Arbitrage by Mary Buffet & David Clark is published by Simon & Schuster Inc. Special thanks to them for this treat!

*NOTE: This promotion is not applicable outside of the Philippines. This promotion only applies to Metro Manila and to provinces with Fully Booked branches, specifically: Cebu, Angeles City, and Clark Freeport Zone (Pampanga). Prizes can be claimed at Fully Booked Fort Bonifacio for winners who live in Metro Manila. For winners who live outside of Metro Manila,  prizes can be claimed at the Fully Booked branch nearest you. Prizes will not be delivered by Fully Booked.


*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information Fully Booked gets is for proper prize distribution purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment