Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Different Skine

They are finally here! :-) 





Moleskine ventures into new projects with classic labels, this time with one of my all-time favorite franchises, Star Wars.  Now, they've released collections with Peanuts and Pac-Man designs as well, leaving fans everywhere looking for this notebook, with its style both sleek and youthful at the same time. I want to buy everything! Haha!





I also spotted some cute Moleskine planners in earth tones. A bit of a difference from the usual red and black. :-)


Star Wars Moleskine notebooks are available in all Fully Booked branches nationwide (Davao will receive their shipment SOON!). The Pac-Man collection is available in the Fort, Greenhills, Rockwell and Katipunan, while the Peanuts collection can be found in the Fort, Greenhills, Katipunan, Rockwell, Cebu, Eastwood and Greenbelt 5.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I found your blog. :D I'm now a new follower. I LOVE Moleskine. Nice to know there are lots of new designs. Can't wait to buy a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to have you, Janice! :-)

    ReplyDelete